- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : WCC, Mandaluyong City
- Design and write storyboards to support the online training development process
- Develop training materials in an eLearning format for technical and non-technical audience
- Develop instructor-led training materials
- Deliver internal employee training
- Deliver customer training classes over the web
- Develop and document internal Five9 Business Processes and Procedures
- Consult with internal Subject Matter Experts to understand the training requirements and design appropriate eLearning solutions
- Associates degree in Instructional Design or equivalent, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in the execution of instructional design and curriculum or course creation and development - all preferably in a technology capacity with an eLearning emphasis.
- Experience delivering both classroom-based ILT and virtual training
- Must have excellent writing and verbal presentation skills in English
- Strong experience in creating CBT modules and upgrading existing eLearning courseware using industry standard tools (e.g. Authoring Tools, Multimedia, and MS Office Suite, Adobe Captivate etc.) and sound instructional design principles and learning theories.
- Must possess a “can do” attitude and a strong customer focus mindset. Should have the drive to produce “best in class” projects by working well independently or collaboratively with other team members, a diverse multi-cultural audience, and key business partners of the Five9 community.
- Attentive to detail with excellent organization and time management skills, and can perform efficiently with assigned complex tasks with multiple and competing priorities.
- Capable of embracing opportunities that are less than fully defined, exhibiting the ability to bring tangibility to ambiguous situations. This requires experience in conducting learning needs analysis and evaluation.
- Quick learner in the area of new technology, able to rapidly learn and apply applications and tools to develop and deliver required and appropriate training solutions/programs in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Call Center industry experience is highly desired but considerations will be made on a case-by-case basis for the right candidate.
- Availability to work a night shift (Pacific Time business hours) is highly desired.
- DESIRED: knowledge or other CRM or Professional Services Administration applications, working knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, and Call Center practices
- Samples of previous work will be required.
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .