- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : WCC, Mandaluyong City
- Design and write storyboards to support the online training development process
- Develop training materials in an eLearning format for technical and non-technical audience
- Develop instructor-led training materials
- Deliver internal employee training
- Deliver customer training classes over the web
- Develop and document internal Five9 Business Processes and Procedures
- Consult with internal Subject Matter Experts to understand the training requirements and design appropriate eLearning solutions
- Associates degree in Instructional Design or equivalent, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in the execution of instructional design and curriculum or course creation and development - all preferably in a technology capacity with an eLearning emphasis.
- Experience delivering both classroom-based ILT and virtual training
- Must have excellent writing and verbal presentation skills in English
- Strong experience in creating CBT modules and upgrading existing eLearning courseware using industry standard tools (e.g. Authoring Tools, Multimedia, and MS Office Suite, Adobe Captivate etc.) and sound instructional design principles and learning theories.
- Must possess a “can do” attitude and a strong customer focus mindset. Should have the drive to produce “best in class” projects by working well independently or collaboratively with other team members, a diverse multi-cultural audience, and key business partners of the Five9 community.
- Attentive to detail with excellent organization and time management skills, and can perform efficiently with assigned complex tasks with multiple and competing priorities.
- Capable of embracing opportunities that are less than fully defined, exhibiting the ability to bring tangibility to ambiguous situations. This requires experience in conducting learning needs analysis and evaluation.
- Quick learner in the area of new technology, able to rapidly learn and apply applications and tools to develop and deliver required and appropriate training solutions/programs in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Call Center industry experience is highly desired but considerations will be made on a case-by-case basis for the right candidate.
- Availability to work a night shift (Pacific Time business hours) is highly desired.
- DESIRED: knowledge or other CRM or Professional Services Administration applications, working knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, and Call Center practices
- Samples of previous work will be required.
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Network Support EngineerTotal Information Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. - At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Network security experience - LAN/WAN experience - Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
Plant TenderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
At least College level of Engineering courses or technical courses of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Industrial With knowledge in monitoring and operating equipment in power center areas Willing to work in Malls With certificate of employment Flexible and can work on a fast-paced environment Physically and mentally fit for the job and in good health Experience of working within the malls preferred but not essential Punctuality and reliability are very important.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .