- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : WCC, Mandaluyong City
- Design and write storyboards to support the online training development process
- Develop training materials in an eLearning format for technical and non-technical audience
- Develop instructor-led training materials
- Deliver internal employee training
- Deliver customer training classes over the web
- Develop and document internal Five9 Business Processes and Procedures
- Consult with internal Subject Matter Experts to understand the training requirements and design appropriate eLearning solutions
- Associates degree in Instructional Design or equivalent, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in the execution of instructional design and curriculum or course creation and development - all preferably in a technology capacity with an eLearning emphasis.
- Experience delivering both classroom-based ILT and virtual training
- Must have excellent writing and verbal presentation skills in English
- Strong experience in creating CBT modules and upgrading existing eLearning courseware using industry standard tools (e.g. Authoring Tools, Multimedia, and MS Office Suite, Adobe Captivate etc.) and sound instructional design principles and learning theories.
- Must possess a “can do” attitude and a strong customer focus mindset. Should have the drive to produce “best in class” projects by working well independently or collaboratively with other team members, a diverse multi-cultural audience, and key business partners of the Five9 community.
- Attentive to detail with excellent organization and time management skills, and can perform efficiently with assigned complex tasks with multiple and competing priorities.
- Capable of embracing opportunities that are less than fully defined, exhibiting the ability to bring tangibility to ambiguous situations. This requires experience in conducting learning needs analysis and evaluation.
- Quick learner in the area of new technology, able to rapidly learn and apply applications and tools to develop and deliver required and appropriate training solutions/programs in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Call Center industry experience is highly desired but considerations will be made on a case-by-case basis for the right candidate.
- Availability to work a night shift (Pacific Time business hours) is highly desired.
- DESIRED: knowledge or other CRM or Professional Services Administration applications, working knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, and Call Center practices
- Samples of previous work will be required.
Aluminum FabricatorStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > Not more than 45 years old > Secondary Graduate
Nail TechnicianStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 45 years old > High School Graduate
All Around BeauticianStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > 30 - 45 years old > At least High School Graduate > With 6 months to 1 year working experience in Salon or parlor > Willing to assign in Bahrain
Company DriverTwincom Asia Pacific, Inc.
Video & Photo EditorProweaver, Inc.
Are YOU the creative mind we're looking for? Want to hone your skills in the field of arts and editing? We need you in our team! We're hiring VIDEO & PHOTO EDITOR
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .