Internal Audit Associate
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
JOB SUMMARY: To provide assistance in the audit of project financial statements including but not limited to the review and evaluation of project financial and related non-financial documents. S/he may also be required to assist or support other audit engagements, as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration major in Accountancy, CPA is preferred but not required; with at least 2 years audit work experience earned from an external auditing firm and/or international NGO would be an advantage.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE: Financial, operational management, and systems auditing; flowcharting/mapping; familiar with standard auditing practices and procedures, and with the ability to apply them to each project assigned.
Scope of Work
- Conduct of the following:
- At least (1) operational audit with a complete audit report
- Project financial statements audit
- On-site project visit/audit with an audit report
- Participate in the cash count audit, provides input during the unit's operations planning;
- Inspection of Certificate of Work Accomplished and asset disposal;
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of agreed action plans for audited areas/functions/processes/unit.
Brand AmbassadorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Service CrewTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Beauty AdvisorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Senior ProgrammerDavid Link (Manila) Corporation
Sales CoordinatorVariance Trading Corporation
Graduate of any related business course Experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply. CAN START IMMEDIATELY!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .