Internal Audit Associate
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
JOB SUMMARY: To provide assistance in the audit of project financial statements including but not limited to the review and evaluation of project financial and related non-financial documents. S/he may also be required to assist or support other audit engagements, as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration major in Accountancy, CPA is preferred but not required; with at least 2 years audit work experience earned from an external auditing firm and/or international NGO would be an advantage.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE: Financial, operational management, and systems auditing; flowcharting/mapping; familiar with standard auditing practices and procedures, and with the ability to apply them to each project assigned.
Scope of Work
- Conduct of the following:
- At least (1) operational audit with a complete audit report
- Project financial statements audit
- On-site project visit/audit with an audit report
- Participate in the cash count audit, provides input during the unit's operations planning;
- Inspection of Certificate of Work Accomplished and asset disposal;
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of agreed action plans for audited areas/functions/processes/unit.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .