Internal Audit Associate
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
JOB SUMMARY: To provide assistance in the audit of project financial statements including but not limited to the review and evaluation of project financial and related non-financial documents. S/he may also be required to assist or support other audit engagements, as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration major in Accountancy, CPA is preferred but not required; with at least 2 years audit work experience earned from an external auditing firm and/or international NGO would be an advantage.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE: Financial, operational management, and systems auditing; flowcharting/mapping; familiar with standard auditing practices and procedures, and with the ability to apply them to each project assigned.
Scope of Work
- Conduct of the following:
- At least (1) operational audit with a complete audit report
- Project financial statements audit
- On-site project visit/audit with an audit report
- Participate in the cash count audit, provides input during the unit's operations planning;
- Inspection of Certificate of Work Accomplished and asset disposal;
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of agreed action plans for audited areas/functions/processes/unit.
Software Developer-PHPFabhost Web Solutions
Embedded DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Software DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Java DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Quality Assurance AnalystWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in Appium. Perform various types of testing from functional, smoke testing, performance testing. Be able to to create test cases and coordinate with Dev Team. At least 1 year Agile Delivery experience At least 2 years experience in testing.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .