Internal Audit Associate
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
JOB SUMMARY: To provide assistance in the audit of project financial statements including but not limited to the review and evaluation of project financial and related non-financial documents. S/he may also be required to assist or support other audit engagements, as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration major in Accountancy, CPA is preferred but not required; with at least 2 years audit work experience earned from an external auditing firm and/or international NGO would be an advantage.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE: Financial, operational management, and systems auditing; flowcharting/mapping; familiar with standard auditing practices and procedures, and with the ability to apply them to each project assigned.
Scope of Work
- Conduct of the following:
- At least (1) operational audit with a complete audit report
- Project financial statements audit
- On-site project visit/audit with an audit report
- Participate in the cash count audit, provides input during the unit's operations planning;
- Inspection of Certificate of Work Accomplished and asset disposal;
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of agreed action plans for audited areas/functions/processes/unit.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .