- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 18000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : 1714 Maria Clara St., Powersteel, Sampaloc Manila,
Applicants must have the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management
in both written and verbal form.
- Have great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to
comfortable communicate to all levels of management.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles/standards, and familiarity with
various computer systems and applications (must be proficient with Microsoft
- With a course of B.S. Accountancy or BS in Financial Management
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Power Steel Specialist
- Perform the planning and execution of regulatory, financial, and operational
audits from head office and the company branches
- Assess compliance with governmental and jurisdictional regulatory requirements,
financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies to ensure
company assets are safeguarded.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems
and business controls.
- Compare and contrast property controls with regulatory requirements and
generally expected internal controls.
- Determine whether organizational units in the company are performing their
planning, accounting, custodial, or control activities in compliance with
management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures
- Report audit findings and to make recommendations for the correction of
unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and reduction in the cost.
- Contribute to a strong relationship with property mid-management and staff.
- Lead or facilitate meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services with
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISORFineco Management Corp
General Accounting Supervisor Responsible in the initial preparation of Financial Statements with corresponding schedule of accounts and supports the department head in managing the team and its reportorial responsibilities.
DATA ANALYSTFineco Management Corp
Oversees and supervises IT support operations, ensures the smooth implementation of existing internal IT systems and supervises the data entry operations and requirements of the Operations department.
Sales EngineerAlcon Philippines Technologies and Solutions Inc.
Responsibilities: Promote and sell the company’s product and services. Maintain good relationship with customers by providing information, support and guidance. Identifies prospective clients and develops relationships for business opportunities
DESIGN AND ESTIMATES ENGINEERAlcon Philippines Technologies and Solutions Inc.
Responsibilities: Performs design and estimates (Bill of Materials) for CCTV, Access controls, Fire Alarm, Automation for key clients in support of the Sales Engineering Team
Call Center Representatives - Start ASAPTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .