- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- PHP 18000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : 1714 Maria Clara St., Powersteel, Sampaloc Manila,
Applicants must have the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management
in both written and verbal form.
- Have great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to
comfortable communicate to all levels of management.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles/standards, and familiarity with
various computer systems and applications (must be proficient with Microsoft
- With a course of B.S. Accountancy or BS in Financial Management
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Power Steel Specialist
- Perform the planning and execution of regulatory, financial, and operational
audits from head office and the company branches
- Assess compliance with governmental and jurisdictional regulatory requirements,
financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies to ensure
company assets are safeguarded.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of information systems
and business controls.
- Compare and contrast property controls with regulatory requirements and
generally expected internal controls.
- Determine whether organizational units in the company are performing their
planning, accounting, custodial, or control activities in compliance with
management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures
- Report audit findings and to make recommendations for the correction of
unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and reduction in the cost.
- Contribute to a strong relationship with property mid-management and staff.
- Lead or facilitate meetings to discuss audit findings and consulting services with
Area Sales RepresentativeSurgico Phils., Inc.
Qualifications for the Position: • Graduate of any four year course • Willing to Relocate
IT Trainer - JAVA DevelopmentKeystone Subic International Language Center/Keystone IOT
InternsStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
* Student of any collegiate course * Has a good typing skills * Willing to be assigned to E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
Key Accounts OfficerStratQuad E-Solutions Corp.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or relevant field • 1-2 years work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
Front Desk ReceptionistSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
A candidate of any 4 year course Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .