- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, 39 Plaza Drive Rockwell , Makati
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inventory system reliability - conduct/supervise cycle and annual count, negative inventory balance analysis, on-time inventory balance adjustment as a result of count/analysis
- Monitoring of physical segregation of damaged stocks, adjustment in the system and submit report to management. (CKM goods)
- On-time stock replenishment of DBS inventory balance.
- Ensure all DRs to Lazada are properly accounted for in the system as either paid with SOA reference, cancelled for returned good items, with claim reference number for returned damaged goods, with claim reference number for unreturned goods more than 75 days or claims with 3PL .
- Monitoring of physical segregation of claimed damaged goods and coordinate with Bizdev for timely pick-up by Lazada to facilitate claim payment.
- Ensure all claims for returned damaged items are encoded in DBS separate warehouse location with claim reference.
- Ensure all FBL inventories are properly accounted for in the system as either paid with SOA period and with claim reference number for returned damaged goods.
- Month-end reconciliation of FBL inventory balance per Company records vs Lazada Seller Center and prepare report for any discrepancy. Coordinate with Bizdev to arrange meeting with Lazada for reconciliation, if needed. Conduct physical count in relation to annual count.
- Every 15th and end of month, give summary of unpaid items to Bizdev for follow-up of payment for filed claims or for filing of claims.
- Review of Lazada SOA for unusual charges/deductions. Monitor return of items deducted in the SOA.
- Monitoring out of stock by generating the report with inventory balance less than 3 months sale to be forwarded to Merchandising for ordering.
- Monitoring over stock by generating report with inventory balance more than 8 months sales to be forwarded to Merchandising for coordination with Operations for proper action.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- INVENTORY SYSTEM RELIABILITY
- INVENTORY PHYSICAL EXISTENCE
- RECONCILIATION OF LAZADA TRANSACTIONS
- MONITORING OF LAZADA CLAIMS
- MONITORING OF STOCK AVAILABILITY/OVER-STOCK
- SUBMISSION OF REQUIRED REPORTS
- Graduate of any 4 years Business Course
- With good scholastic records
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- With 1-year experience in Inventory and Auditing
- Keen of details
- Highly analytical, trainable and can work with minimal supervision
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .