- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 6F Phinma Plaza, 39 Plaza Drive Rockwell , Makati
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inventory system reliability - conduct/supervise cycle and annual count, negative inventory balance analysis, on-time inventory balance adjustment as a result of count/analysis
- Monitoring of physical segregation of damaged stocks, adjustment in the system and submit report to management. (CKM goods)
- On-time stock replenishment of DBS inventory balance.
- Ensure all DRs to Lazada are properly accounted for in the system as either paid with SOA reference, cancelled for returned good items, with claim reference number for returned damaged goods, with claim reference number for unreturned goods more than 75 days or claims with 3PL .
- Monitoring of physical segregation of claimed damaged goods and coordinate with Bizdev for timely pick-up by Lazada to facilitate claim payment.
- Ensure all claims for returned damaged items are encoded in DBS separate warehouse location with claim reference.
- Ensure all FBL inventories are properly accounted for in the system as either paid with SOA period and with claim reference number for returned damaged goods.
- Month-end reconciliation of FBL inventory balance per Company records vs Lazada Seller Center and prepare report for any discrepancy. Coordinate with Bizdev to arrange meeting with Lazada for reconciliation, if needed. Conduct physical count in relation to annual count.
- Every 15th and end of month, give summary of unpaid items to Bizdev for follow-up of payment for filed claims or for filing of claims.
- Review of Lazada SOA for unusual charges/deductions. Monitor return of items deducted in the SOA.
- Monitoring out of stock by generating the report with inventory balance less than 3 months sale to be forwarded to Merchandising for ordering.
- Monitoring over stock by generating report with inventory balance more than 8 months sales to be forwarded to Merchandising for coordination with Operations for proper action.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- INVENTORY SYSTEM RELIABILITY
- INVENTORY PHYSICAL EXISTENCE
- RECONCILIATION OF LAZADA TRANSACTIONS
- MONITORING OF LAZADA CLAIMS
- MONITORING OF STOCK AVAILABILITY/OVER-STOCK
- SUBMISSION OF REQUIRED REPORTS
- Graduate of any 4 years Business Course
- With good scholastic records
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- With 1-year experience in Inventory and Auditing
- Keen of details
- Highly analytical, trainable and can work with minimal supervision
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .