INVENTORY SYSTEM PROCESSING LEADER
- Full Time
- Cagayan Valley- Isabela
- PHP 10000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : cauayan city
- Supervises execution and processing store transfer & receiving transfer including warehouse to store transfer relative to store orders and auto-transferred merchandise.
- Supervises execution and processing merchandise directly delivered to store and responsible for submitting the document copy to Accounting Department (Accounts Payable) for payment.
- Supervises execution and processing transfer in Systems upon receipt of duly accomplished and approved (Requisition and Stock Transfer Receipt-RSTR) from Selling Personnel.
- Supervises execution and processing RTS (Return to Supplier) transactions in systems upon receipt of the duly accomplished and approved MDR (Merchandise Damage Report) from selling personnel, responsible for submitting the document copy to Accounting Department (Accounts Payable) for accounts deduction.
- Supervises generation of reports in systems based on the requirements of store operations and other clients.
- Supervises generation of reports of un-received transfer at the end of the day and those transfers executed by other store locations not yet received by the store itself.
- Supervises generation of Inventory Transaction Report related to merchandise inventory (physical count) based on request from IPC (Inventory Planning Team) and distributes reports to concerned departments for documentation.
- Coordinates and reports to internal audit for any problems encountered while processing transactions in system.
- Supervises printing of reports address to Selling Operations such as Price Event, memoranda, guidelines, wrong price, invalid transactions, for stock transfer and other reports/communications related to selling operations.
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .