Investor Relations Associate
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3rd Floor Glorietta 5, Ayala Center, Makati City
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and submits PSE/SEC and Annual reports
- Interfaces with analysts and investors through a variety of means, such as meetings, briefings, and presentations.
- Coordinates for the Annual Stockholders’ Meeting (ASM)
- Issues Trading Black-out Notices
- Other tasks/projects that may be assigned.
- University degree in a business-related course (i.e. Management/Finance, etc.)
- Work experience in a financial institution or stock brokerage
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Financial analysis and communication skills
- Knowledge in investment software (Technistock, Bloomberg, Reuters, Investamatic, etc)
- Computer literate (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .