- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 30000 - 35000 /Monthly
-Plays a senior role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
-Collaborates with the core development team in Manila, Australia/ USA and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
-Defines unit and integration tests that can be applied to CI/ CD testing.
-Hands on software development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced within designated time interval (sprint).
-Ensures tasks are properly and completely documented, includes maintenance and safekeeping of developed/ developing modules of interfacing software solutions.
-Observes good practices and habits according to coding standards and related code.
-Involves in operation-related meetings/ planning and implementation.
-Works closely and under the directions of the Project Manager/ Executive.
-Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
-With at least 3-5 years of broad I.T. experience in web and internet technologies is required preferably in a large global organization
-Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
-Experience with agile development (SCRUM)
-Experience with source code management using Git/ SVN
-Experience with iOS SDK creation/ management
-iOS: Swift experience (Not general knowledge)
-iOS: Knowledge of the Cocoa and Cocoatouch framework
-iOS: Understands the best practices of iOS app design and supporting iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards
-Released applications that can be found in the App Store
-Bachelor of Science in I.T. / Computer Science or its equivalent
-Can start immediately
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .