- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- PHP 25000 - 4000 /Monthly
Work Address : Level 3 Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Develop applications for the iOS platform
- Build proofs of concept and prototypes of mobile applications
- Conduct tests for code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of iOS development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related course
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Knowledgeable in Swift Programming and in the use of Cocoapods
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiar with continuous integration
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .