IT Help Desk Technician
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- 35000 - 35000 /
Help Desk Technician Level 2
Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines
The Client is an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. As a Help Desk Technician Level 2, your role is vital in keeping our customers happy and contributing to our organization’s growth and success.
As a Help Desk Technician Level 2 you are responsible in ensuring that all employment and personal information of employees are kept and handled in accordance with existing company policies on Information Security and Date Privacy.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
Your day could see you:
- Assist other technicians with requests for assistance with technical issues through IM, walk-ups, email, and via warm transfer where possible.
- Resolve escalated issues from a queue.
- Communicate technical tips and news throughout the team and by authoring knowledge base articles to further general knowledge.
- Educate technicians who have escalated incidents on the how these have been resolved.
- Assist operations in identifying initial skill gaps through escalated issues.
- Accept inbound calls from the ACD queue as necessary
- Model excellent customer service, process and technical skill.
- Model knowledge base solution usage and authoring.
- Model the necessity of ongoing learning and certification.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a Help Desk/Support Center environment
- Apple operating systems
- Windows operating systems
- Proficient in Active Directory
- Knowledge of network basics
- Email clients (Microsoft Outlook)
- Knowledge of VPN basics
- Excellent communication, written and verbal are vital
- Excellent customer service skills are vital
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php35,000.00 /month
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .