IT Project Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 10 F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Project Planning and Management
- Manages goFLUENT’s projects using Agile Methodology
- Clarifies with stakeholders their needs and priorities
- Manages communication and deployment once the project is finished or about to finish
- Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manages changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
Team Coordination and Empowerment
- Assists the team and makes sure that project members are on track based on the set timeline
- Ensures that all members are aware of their project deliverables.
- Motivates the team and provides mentoring and coaching when needed.
Process Management & Improvement
- Ensures that processes are being followed accordingly
- Suggests and takes initiative in process improvement
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and expertise in Agile and Traditional project management
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile Methodologies
- Balanced business/technical background
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organization skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high-level of customer trust and confidence
- Experience in using Agile Project Management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience interactive with both business and IT individuals at all levels including executive level.
- Project Management
Home Based Medical transcription Data Entry JobsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .