- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- 12000 - 17000 /
Must be a graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Management Information System or any IT related course.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Atleast 1 year work experience
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure within minimum supervision
IT staff is responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
Business development OfficerParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Female, willing to be assigned in Meycauayan Bulacan
QC SUPERVISORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male ,willing to be assigned in Meycauayan Bulacan.
Sales AssistantFundamental Research Corp
We are looking for ambitious sales professionals.
BookkeeperDBA Global Shared Services Inc
Senior AccountantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .