- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- 12000 - 17000 /
Must be a graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Management Information System or any IT related course.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Atleast 1 year work experience
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure within minimum supervision
IT staff is responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .