IT Support Staff
- Full Time
- Northern Mindanao- Bukidnon
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Maycauayan Bulacan
Key Performance Indicator:
No. Standard Measure
1. Technical Support • Average Technical Support Tickets Closed Per Day / Current Period vs. Prior Period
2. System Uptime
• 99.5 % target system up-time
3. Server Maintenance • Track the total number of users utilizing the server environment & the average peak CPU load.
4. Internet Bandwidth Utilization
• 95 % Internet Monitoring of Range Frequency
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
No. Standard Measure
1. General IT Support
• Assist employees with any technical issues.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request,
• Setting up accounts for new users.
• Provide one on one training when requested.
• Install, provision, maintain & repair office laptops, computers, printers & other IT equipment.
2. System Maintenance
• Assist in routine server maintenance & monitoring.
• Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems & investigate causes.
• Maintain IT systems & networks.
• Ensure efficiency of all business equipment such as printers, copiers, projectors, PABX, etc.
• Perform regular server data back-up and full server antivirus scan.
3. IT Assets Monitoring • Keep an up to date inventory of corporate IT assets.
• Keep track of IT assets replacements e.g Laptops, projector, PABX etc.
• Checks and logs daily systems checklist of IT infrastructure assets.
4. Quality Service • Recommends information technology strategies, policies and procedures.
• Maintains quality service by establishing & enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops & participating in professional societies.
Required Education and Experience:
• Graduate of any four (4) years IT related course (BSIT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
• With at least one (1) year experience as a Help Desk Technician or other similar roles.
• Experience in relevant business performing settlement analysis, IT technical supports, database management, programming and/or process improvement is a plus.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer / technical issues.
• Knowledgeable in basic LAN and wireless connectivity troubleshooting & cabling.
• Has good work ethics, trustworthy and resilient.
ServiceNow EngineerWeScout Inc
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .