- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyong City
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Work Address : Globe Telecom Tower, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouse, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- A+, Linux+ or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in database programming and software installation.
- Attention to detail.
Customer SupportDeliRush PH
With call center experience
HR & Development OfficerDeliRush PH
General HR, Training & Development
Finance OfficerDeliRush PH
A. Educational Attainment • Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting B. Work Experience • 2 years experience in a similar role C. Skills • Good command of written and spoken English and Filipino • Articulates and presents ideas clearly • Effective listening and comprehension skills • Strong organizational skills • Knowledge in any of the following accounting programs: SAP, Quickbooks, Odoo
Oracle Apex AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
At least 5 years experience with Oracle databases (APEX) Experience programming in both Windows and Unix environments Experience with Oracle Database version 11 and above Experience with Oracle APEX 5.1 or higher Experience with Oracle BI Publisher 12 or higher In depth knowledge of Oracle database objects tables, indexes, directories, sequences, triggers, packages, etc.
Care Management PHRN Voice Sr AnalystGratitude
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .