Japanese Accounts Receivable Associate
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 90000 - 100000 /Monthly
Work Address : Taguig
Position: Japanese Accounts Receivable Associate
Industry:Office Space Leasing/Consulting/Finance
Location: BGC, Taguig
Salary: P90,000 - P100,000
Schedule: Morning or Midshift (most likely morning)
The world's largest provider of workspace solutions. This company has been providing flexible workspace solutions to almost 3000 business centers all over the world.
• Filipino who can speak, read, and write Japanese
• Open for N1 - N3 passer or level
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related course
• With 1-2 experience in Accounting and Finance
• Conversational in English
• Responsible in client deposit refund
• Preparation of documentation of deposit refund
• Provide assistance in month-end closing
• Validation of deposits
• Responsible in the daily posting and allocation of client's payments
• In charge of answering accounts receivable inquiries
• In charge of the preparation and documentation of company client's deposit and overpayment refunds
• 3 interviews only
Other Job Opening
Japanese Accounts Payable
P70,000 – P90,000
Japanese Supply Chain Specialist
P80,000 – P110,000
Japanese Client Reservation Officer
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .