Japanese Desktop Engineer in Makati
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Makati
Accounting Business that create a greater effective world that expert in Financial and banking systems, products and services.
Position: Japanese Desktop Engineer
Industry: Accounting Firm
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Leave Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym membership
- Filipino who can speak Japanese
- JLPT N1-N3 Passer or Level
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- With 3 years above experience in Windows, IT Support, Security
- Knowledgeable in Hardware such as Desktop, Laptop, Printers and Mobile devices
- Oversee and update assigned support service requests.
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.
- Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Network and connect computers within organization to better communication.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .