Japanese Desktop Engineer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Makati
Accounting Business that create a greater effective world that expert in Financial and banking systems, products and services.
Position: Japanese Desktop Engineer
Industry: Accounting Firm
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Leave Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym membership
- Filipino who can speak Japanese
- JLPT N1-N3 Passer or Level
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- With 3 years above experience in Windows, IT Support, Security
- Knowledgeable in Hardware such as Desktop, Laptop, Printers and Mobile devices
- Oversee and update assigned support service requests.
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.
- Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Network and connect computers within organization to better communication.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Service StaffExcellent People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative
No experience required. Willing to be assigned at Makati, Metro Manila. Willing to work overtime. Can speak and understand basic English. Team player. Flexible.
backhoe operatorParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male only - willing to be assign in tanauan batangas -with drivers license of 3 and 8.
Document ControllerSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Associate degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar field • Minimum of one (1) year experience in document or records management • Experience working with many file types • Ability to find and preserve paper documents • Basic understanding of construction documents
Accounting ClerkSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Graduate of B.S. Accountancy • With experience in the same field is an advantage • Knowledgeable in Accounting system
AccountantSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Graduate of B.S. Accountancy • With experience in the same field is an advantage • CPA passer • Knowledgeable in Accounting system
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .