Japanese Graphics Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
The Japanese Graphics Specialist produces, re-creates, edits, formats and layouts business presentations and documents according to investment bankers’ specifications using MS Office applications. He/She translates content from Kanji to English and vice versa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produces, re-creates, edits, formats and layouts business presentations and documents according to specifications
- Performs page-by-page quality check (red check) to ensure document or presentation is error free
- Together with the Queue Coordinator, assigns pages/slides for split jobs to other Graphics Specialists and consolidates slides completed within the shift for jobs that were distributed to multiple operators, if assigned as lead operator
- Documents job progress to ensure that hand-over jobs are completed accurately
- Communicates with clients if there are clarifications about their request
- Documents clarifications made on requests and sends them to the Workflow Coordinator or client
- Must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or must have completed at least 2 years of a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- Must be N2 Certified in the Japanese Language
- At least 2 years’ experience in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent
- Experience as a desktop publishing operator or document specialist is an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint; Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a major advantage
- Must be amenable to rotating and shifting schedule
CASHIERSCoreManagement Consultancy Inc.
- Will be handling the cashier and assisting customers in the store.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS ASSISTANTSCoreManagement Consultancy Inc.
PROPERTY ADMINPacific Corporation
at least 1 to 2 years experience of being property admin college degree holder
Hotel ManagerPacific Corporation
graduate of related course or equivalent at least 1 to 2 years related experience
Customer service RepresentativeTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .