Japanese Graphics Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
The Japanese Graphics Specialist produces, re-creates, edits, formats and layouts business presentations and documents according to investment bankers’ specifications using MS Office applications. He/She translates content from Kanji to English and vice versa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produces, re-creates, edits, formats and layouts business presentations and documents according to specifications
- Performs page-by-page quality check (red check) to ensure document or presentation is error free
- Together with the Queue Coordinator, assigns pages/slides for split jobs to other Graphics Specialists and consolidates slides completed within the shift for jobs that were distributed to multiple operators, if assigned as lead operator
- Documents job progress to ensure that hand-over jobs are completed accurately
- Communicates with clients if there are clarifications about their request
- Documents clarifications made on requests and sends them to the Workflow Coordinator or client
- Must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or must have completed at least 2 years of a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- Must be N2 Certified in the Japanese Language
- At least 2 years’ experience in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent
- Experience as a desktop publishing operator or document specialist is an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint; Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a major advantage
- Must be amenable to rotating and shifting schedule
Audit ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
preferably with experience in the automotive industry
PH and US Licensed NursesVCC Link, Inc.
Technical Support AdvocateVCC Link, Inc.
Technical Support Advocate
Client Support Function - Financial AccountVCC Link, Inc.
Financial Account Associate
Marketing ExecutiveElysian Management & Consultancy Inc.
1. Communication skills and networking ability 2. Good teamwork skills 3. Creativity and writing skills 4. Strong attention to detail 5. Good organization and planning skills 6. Adaptability
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .