Japanese Graphics Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
The Japanese Graphics Specialist produces, re-creates, edits, formats and layouts business presentations and documents according to investment bankers’ specifications using MS Office applications. He/She translates content from Kanji to English and vice versa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produces, re-creates, edits, formats and layouts business presentations and documents according to specifications
- Performs page-by-page quality check (red check) to ensure document or presentation is error free
- Together with the Queue Coordinator, assigns pages/slides for split jobs to other Graphics Specialists and consolidates slides completed within the shift for jobs that were distributed to multiple operators, if assigned as lead operator
- Documents job progress to ensure that hand-over jobs are completed accurately
- Communicates with clients if there are clarifications about their request
- Documents clarifications made on requests and sends them to the Workflow Coordinator or client
- Must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or must have completed at least 2 years of a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- Must be N2 Certified in the Japanese Language
- At least 2 years’ experience in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent
- Experience as a desktop publishing operator or document specialist is an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint; Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a major advantage
- Must be amenable to rotating and shifting schedule
Japanese Speaking Service Representative Temporary WFHJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Filipino who can speak, read and write both Japanese and English • JLPT N1, N2, N3 Passer/level (Certificate is not required) • Graduate/Undergraduate of any course • Preferably with Customer Service work experience • Work from home with the possibility of working in Alabang Office
Pet Video Data Collection for English Speakers in KenyaAppen
· You must be the owner of the pet OR have consent to provide such images · Each video must be of the same pet · Have access to a smartphone device and usage of the Appen Mobile Recorder
Pet Video Data Collection for Swahili Speakers in KenyaAppen
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEPOPCORN SOUTH ASIA TECH INNOVATION INC.
Search Evaluation for French Speakers in MadagascarAppen
· Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows 8 or newer OS · A commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week · A keen online video or movie enthusiast · Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .