Japanese Graphics Specialist
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
The Japanese Graphics Specialist produces, re-creates, edits, formats and layouts business presentations and documents according to investment bankers’ specifications using MS Office applications. He/She translates content from Kanji to English and vice versa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produces, re-creates, edits, formats and layouts business presentations and documents according to specifications
- Performs page-by-page quality check (red check) to ensure document or presentation is error free
- Together with the Queue Coordinator, assigns pages/slides for split jobs to other Graphics Specialists and consolidates slides completed within the shift for jobs that were distributed to multiple operators, if assigned as lead operator
- Documents job progress to ensure that hand-over jobs are completed accurately
- Communicates with clients if there are clarifications about their request
- Documents clarifications made on requests and sends them to the Workflow Coordinator or client
- Must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or must have completed at least 2 years of a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- Must be N2 Certified in the Japanese Language
- At least 2 years’ experience in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent
- Experience as a desktop publishing operator or document specialist is an advantage
- Advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint; Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a major advantage
- Must be amenable to rotating and shifting schedule
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .