Japanese IT Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Pasig
This company is a Japanese owned global retail and financial services which operate mainly in Asia.
Position: Japanese IT Manager
Industry: Financial Company
Location: Pasig City
Schedule: Dayshift (Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm)
- Government Mandated Benefits
- HMO for Employee (100% covered by the company) 120,000.00 MBL
- HMO for Dependent (50% covered by the company) 100,000.00 MBL
- Annual Increase Minimum 7% of basic depends on performance.
- Regularization increase
- Annual Performance Bonus Minimum 70% of basic depends on performance
- Group life insurance
- Retirement Plan minimum of 5 years
- 8 days Vacation Leave (Convertible to cash and pro-rated)
- 8 days Mandatory Leave (pro-rated)
- 5 days Sick Leave (Convertible to cash and pro-rated)
- 3 days Bereavement Leave
- 1% interest rate for Personal Loan Application
- 1.5% interest rate for Consumer Loan Application
• Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese
• JLPT N1 Passer or Level
• Graduate of BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning, and tracking project progress to ensure cost efficient and quality output
• Identifies departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical implementation
• Supervises the designing, development, and modification of programs to ensure that application development will follow proper standard
• Makes research on product development options and provides analysis for every development project
• Maintains Company’s operations efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans through implementation of information technologies
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
Vendor MasterQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent. • At least 18 years of working experience with end to end Vendor Master process required for this position. • Knowledge in F&A process specifically with Vendor Database management. • With good communications skills. • Applicants must be willing to work in BGC Corporate Center. • Can Start ASAP and amenable to work on SHIFTING schedules.
Associate AccountantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of Associate Accountants to ensure that all client financial records are accurate. As an associate accountant, you will also be responsible for preparing various working papers and reports.
Admin AssistantDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are looking for motivated and deadline-driven professionals to provide administrative and secretarial support to our Legal Services Division. Candidates must have the ability to deal with stressful situations calmly, and with diplomacy and tact. Moreover, they must be able to work well under pressure, while contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .