Japanese Java Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Manila
The number 1 BPO Company in the Philippines located in Manila and Cebu City. This consulting company is known to provide customer service to companies around the world. It’s a multinational Irish company founded year 2009 and has office in different countries.
Position: Japanese JAVA Developers
Industry: BPO Company
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills
Location: Mandaluyong City/ Cebu/Quezon City/Taguig
- Good ambiance environment
- Retirement Plan
- Night differential
- Flexible working arrangements
- HMO and Life Insurance
- Maternity leave and vacation leave
- Purchase Plan
- Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese
- With background of any programming languages like Java, C++, C Sharp, ASP. Net, etc.
- Good command in English
- With Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or any related course
- With related work experience is advantage but not required
- Responsible in developing application using JAVA, JAVA EE, Java Spring MVC framework etc.
- Create & build good design for software and applications
- Handle application texting to check if it meets the requirements and performance goals.
- Responsible in coordinating with developers, designers, and architects
- Create high quality codes for the application
- Troubleshoot problem and issue occurs during testing period.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .