Japanese Language Instructor
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Las Pinas City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3rd. floor MIKI MARI Bldg. Sta. Cecilia rd. Talon Dos, Las Piñas City (nearest landmark: Perpetual University and Mitsubishi Citi Motors)
• Teach the Japanese language in accordance with the curriculum over the agreed length of the course. Besides reading and writing, a course may include Japanese culture, custom and traditions, work ethics, and lifestyle.
• Develop and prepare teaching materials, syllabus, and resources to aid in the conduct of the training.
• Provide reviewers and guide trainees who are scheduled to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
• Review and update training materials to make it suitable for the needs of the students.
• Evaluate students’ progress and performance.
• Monitor attendance of trainees and maintain up-to-date records of work.
• Create a database of trainees.
• Perform other tasks as may be assigned
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .