Japanese Language Instructor
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Las Pinas City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 3rd. floor MIKI MARI Bldg. Sta. Cecilia rd. Talon Dos, Las Piñas City (nearest landmark: Perpetual University and Mitsubishi Citi Motors)
• Teach the Japanese language in accordance with the curriculum over the agreed length of the course. Besides reading and writing, a course may include Japanese culture, custom and traditions, work ethics, and lifestyle.
• Develop and prepare teaching materials, syllabus, and resources to aid in the conduct of the training.
• Provide reviewers and guide trainees who are scheduled to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
• Review and update training materials to make it suitable for the needs of the students.
• Evaluate students’ progress and performance.
• Monitor attendance of trainees and maintain up-to-date records of work.
• Create a database of trainees.
• Perform other tasks as may be assigned
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .