Japanese Medical Devices Helpdesk
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : taguig
This Healthcare Company is originated in America. They are expert when it comes to Nutrition, pharmaceuticals, and diagnostic.
Position: Japanese Medical Devices Helpdesk
Industry: Healthcare Company
Schedule: Dayshift, Mid Shift
- Free shuttle services
- HMO and Life Insurance
- Sick leave, Vacation leave
- Dental Insurance
- Seminars and online resources about health related topic
- Fitness events
- Retirement Plans
- Recreation And Sports Activities
- Filipino who can speak Japanese
- Japanese N1,N2, N3 Passer or Level
- Familiar in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
- Preferably Graduates but open for Undergraduates with good background
- Preferably with 1 year above experience in handling concern in healthcare
- With good communication skills in English
- Handle phone, email and chats professionally and friendly matter
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer concern across the designated product range by analyzing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to support resolution.
- Documenting concern and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure completeness and accuracy of the records.
- Communication of concern investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Resolve and address any concern or inquiries within the target timelines described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
- To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact team performance and customer experience.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
Accounting ManagerWireless Link Technologies, Inc.
At least 3 years of experience as an Accounting Manager Excellent knowledge and experience with ERP and accounting software and databases Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success Critical thinker and problem-solving skills With time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills BS degree in Accounting or Finance Licensed CPA
Broadband and Cable TV Installer-TechnicianHunter's Hub Incorporated
• ATLEAST HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATE • KNOWLEDGABLE IN INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT OF CABLE TV AND INTERNET • BASIC KNOWLEDGE IN ELECTICAL AND INSTALLATION. • ATLEAST 6MOS EXPERIENCE IN TELECOM INDUSTRY SPECIALY IN OUTSIDE PLANT (OSP) • KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
General Farm Workers-CanadaMCB Ferm Inc.
High school certificate
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICERHunter's Hub Incorporated
· 2-3 years of related working experience required · Experience working in a telecom environment is a plus · College/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or relevant field · Professional Certification such as Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, etc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .