Japanese Medical Devices Helpdesk
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Taguig
This Healthcare Company is originated in America. They are expert when it comes to Nutrition, pharmaceuticals, and diagnostic.
Position: Japanese Medical Devices Helpdesk
Industry: Healthcare Company
Schedule: Dayshift, Mid Shift
- Free shuttle services
- HMO and Life Insurance
- Sick leave, Vacation leave
- Dental Insurance
- Seminars and online resources about health related topic
- Fitness events
- Retirement Plans
- Recreation And Sports Activities
- Filipino who can speak Japanese
- Japanese N1,N2, N3 Passer or Level
- Familiar in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
- Preferably Graduates but open for Undergraduates with good background
- Preferably with 1 year above experience in handling concern in healthcare
- With good communication skills in English
- Handle phone, email and chats professionally and friendly matter
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer concern across the designated product range by analyzing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to support resolution.
- Documenting concern and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure completeness and accuracy of the records.
- Communication of concern investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Resolve and address any concern or inquiries within the target timelines described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
- To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact team performance and customer experience.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Medical TranscriptionistsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .