Japanese Medical Devices Helpdesk
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : taguig
This Healthcare Company is originated in America. They are expert when it comes to Nutrition, pharmaceuticals, and diagnostic.
Position: Japanese Medical Devices Helpdesk
Industry: Healthcare Company
Schedule: Dayshift, Mid Shift
- Free shuttle services
- HMO and Life Insurance
- Sick leave, Vacation leave
- Dental Insurance
- Seminars and online resources about health related topic
- Fitness events
- Retirement Plans
- Recreation And Sports Activities
- Filipino who can speak Japanese
- Japanese N1,N2, N3 Passer or Level
- Familiar in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
- Preferably Graduates but open for Undergraduates with good background
- Preferably with 1 year above experience in handling concern in healthcare
- With good communication skills in English
- Handle phone, email and chats professionally and friendly matter
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer concern across the designated product range by analyzing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to support resolution.
- Documenting concern and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure completeness and accuracy of the records.
- Communication of concern investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Resolve and address any concern or inquiries within the target timelines described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
- To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact team performance and customer experience.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .