Japanese Network Security Associate
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Taguig
They are operating for eight years and continuously. Transforming Business with Optimization and Automation Services in a good quality
Position: Japanese Network Security Associate (TSR)
Industry: IT Management Services Company
Location: Taguig City
Account: US Internet Connected Camera (CCTV)
Salary: Up to P150,000 - Negotiable
- Non Taxable allowance
- 10% ND (if applicable)
- Competitive Salary Package
- Japanese N1, N2, N3 Passer/Level
- Can speak basic to conversational in English
- Undergraduate/graduate of any course
- With related work experience
- Familiar in Network Security and Linux
- CISCO Certified is advantage but not required
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- responsible for operating and maintaining surveillance equipment, watching both live and recorded video surveillance footage, reporting incidents or suspicious behavior and contacting the authorities when necessary
- Serves customers, by providing detailed product/service information and resolving product/service problems via phone calls and email
- Support and troubleshooting servers, computers, wireless, switches, printers, copiers, mobile devices, etc
- Responsible for computer networks typically include an intranet, extranet, local area network (LAN), and wide area network (WAN).
- Maintain network and phone service stability, solve any technical issues that might disrupt business operations
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .