Japanese Project Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Taguig
Company Profile: One of the top and largest IT Company from Japan that Offers a wide range of software products and services.
Position: Japanese Project Manager
Industry: Japanese IT Company
Location: Cebu /Taguig
Work Schedule: Dayshift
- Medical Benefits
- Clothing allowance
- Food allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Leaves convertible to cash
- Life Insurance coverage
- Filipino fluent in both Japanese and English
- JLPT N1-N3 passer
- Graduates or Undergraduates of any related course
- Preferably with at least 2 years work-experience as Project Manager for IT or BPO industry
- With good communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Responsible for establishing, implementing, and executing effective scope and change management processes to keep projects on track
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring the development, delivery, and sign-off of all relevant project artifacts is included in the plan
- Coordinating in the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the stakeholders
- Acts as communication bridge between the business and technical teams
- Creates reports, and presents project updates
- Translates Japanese to English and vice versa of project documents
- Other Project Management-related tasks that may assign by the leaders
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .