Japanese Project Manager in Cebu
- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : cebu
Company Profile: One of the top and largest IT Company from Japan that Offers a wide range of software products and services.
Position: Japanese Project Manager
Industry: Japanese IT Company
Location: Cebu /Taguig
Work Schedule: Dayshift
- Medical Benefits
- Clothing allowance
- Food allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Leaves convertible to cash
- Life Insurance coverage
- Filipino fluent in both Japanese and English
- JLPT N1-N3 passer
- Graduates or Undergraduates of any related course
- Preferably with at least 2 years work-experience as Project Manager for IT or BPO industry
- With good communication, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Responsible for establishing, implementing, and executing effective scope and change management processes to keep projects on track
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring the development, delivery, and sign-off of all relevant project artifacts is included in the plan
- Coordinating in the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the stakeholders
- Acts as communication bridge between the business and technical teams
- Creates reports, and presents project updates
- Translates Japanese to English and vice versa of project documents
- Other Project Management-related tasks that may assign by the leaders
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .