Japanese Security Operation - Competitive Salary
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Manila
The top BPO Company in the Philippines located in Manila and Cebu City. This consulting company is known to provide customer service to companies around the world. It’s a multinational Irish company founded year 2009 and has office in different countries..
Position: Japanese Security Operation
Schedule: Day shift
Location: Taguig, Mandaluyong, Makati
- Good ambiance environment
- Retirement Plan
- Night differential
- Flexible working arrangements
- HMO and Life Insurance
- Maternity leave and vacation leave
- Purchase Plan
• Filipino who can speak Japanese Language
• Japanese N1-N3 Passer or Level
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or any related field
• knowledgeable in include network access control (NAC) systems, firewalls, routers, incident response techniques, intrusion prevention systems, information security methodologies, authentication protocols and different attack types.
• With experience working in networking systems, network security or information technology
• Handle and Provide guidance for everyday security operation
• Assess and check operation of security work for network and procedures to make application more useful and to build up security area
• Recommendations, review solutions,and risk documentations to minimize risk of implementation of recommended products, applications and infrastructure.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Medical TranscriptionistsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .