Japanese Service Desk Agents - Open Salary
- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : cebu
An IT Company that Offers a wide range of software products and services.
Position: Japanese Service Desk Agents
Industry: Japanese IT Company
Location: Cebu City and Taguig City
Work Schedule: Dayshift
- Pioneering account in Cebu City
- Competitive salary package.
- Career Advancement
- Provide service desk service via email, chat and call
- handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests
- diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems that arise as quickly as possible
- Responsible for initial assessment, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
- collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff.
- Filipino who can speak Japanese
- Japanese Level 1 or Level 2
- Very good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Can do multitasking
- Service Desk capability (call and email handling skills)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Desktop Support
- Experience in Incident and Service Request Management
- Handled Level 1 Technical Support or Service desk (basic customer issues)
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .