Japanese Speaking - IT Service Desk
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Km.22 East Service Road, Cupang, Muntinlupa City
The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Dealing with incoming incidents (tickets) in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email.
- Taking ownership on incidents and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Conducting full and thorough diagnostics with Japanese end users to enable first point of contact on incident resolution.
- Ensuring that all incidents are progressed and cleared within SLA - escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate.
- Fluency in Japanese and English both spoken and written
- Must enjoy working with different types of people and cultures
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Technical knowledge on computer hardware, software and application troubleshooting and problem solving
- Have solid experience in a helpdesk or technical support environment
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Muntinlupa City
Admin StaffSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• College Graduate of any related business course • Experience and with knowledge in Clerical works • Personal effectiveness and credibility. • Data entry with strict attention to detail. • Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized. • Well equipped with knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
BACOLOD Call Center AgentsVCC Link, Inc.
College / Vocational Graduate – At least 6mos BPO Experience Good Communication Skills No work experience required Amenable to work in Shifting Schedule Amenable to work in Bacolod City
Travel and Tourism Customer Service RepresentativeVCC Link, Inc.
• Must a High School/Senior High School Graduated • VOC / College Graduate • Tourism Course Graduates are welcome to apply. • With or Without Job/BPO Experience. • Good Communication Skills. • Can Start ASAP.
Sales Service AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• College Graduate / Undergraduate – I.T Related Course • Must be in a legal age • 6 months Voice CSR/TSR • Typing speed 30WPM • Good communication skills • Willing to work in shifting schedules
Registered NursesVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be a graduate of Nursing • Clinical experience, at least 1-2 years. • Willing to work in a BPO industry • Must be a Registered Nurse • Experience in orthopedic, surgical or physical/occupational therapy settings • Good computer navigation skills • Active PRC license
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .