Japanese Speaking Reservation Agent for Pioneer Account
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Makati
It is a Lifestyle Management Company and the leading global provider of VIP related assistance. This company helps VIP and high-end guests to arrange tours, hotel bookings, theatre tickets, concert tickets, restaurant reservations, etc. They cater to unlimited customer request around the globe.
Position: Japanese Speaking Concierge (Pioneer Account)
Industry: High-End Client Request Management
Type of Job: Customer Service for VIP and high end Clients
Location: Makati City
Schedule: 3:00 PM to 12 Midnight (5 days a week)
Salary: P 45,000 to 65,000 Monthly (NET SALARY)
- Filipino who can speak Japanese
- JLPT N1-N3 passer/level (Certificate not required)
- Degree and non-Degree Holders
- Has any type of Customer Service background such as:
- Hotel Concierge
- Hotel Reservation
- Customer Care / Customer Service
- Helpdesk from BPO or any Contact Center
- Preferred: Customer Service Account: Financial
- Willing to take calls and emails from VIP clients
- Handle different kind of customer requests
- Handle calls and emails from VIP customers
- Types of assistance provided by the company such as:
- Private membership
- Lifestyle Management
- Personal assistants
- VIP access to Oscars or tickets
- Security Services
- High Value goods procurements such as Jewelries
1) Initial Interview (Under HR)
2) Language assessment with Native Employee
3) Type Writing Exam (In English and Foreign language)
4) Final Interview with Hiring Manager – English
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .