- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Tower 6789, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
- Take a modular approach to development, creating reusable libraries and services.
- Work with your team’s expert Architect on technical design of new applications, data models, and API designs.
- Ensure security and performance of applications in one of the strictest regulatory environments.
- You will be working directly with our Front-End developers, Security teams, and DevOps engineers to build some of the flagship products for the leading global insurance companies.
- Graduated in Computer Science, engineering or a related subject with proven experience developing using
- ecosystem: Knowledge of APIs and common frameworks such as , Mongoose, NPM etc
- Technical design: Takes a structured approach to design, such as data models and understands security implications
- Modern Software: Experience writing your own tests, building your own REST APIs, and integrating with GraphQL
- CI/CD: Understands the role of automated continuous integration and able to work with the DevOps team to implement it in projects
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Network Support EngineerTotal Information Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. - At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Network security experience - LAN/WAN experience - Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
Plant TenderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
At least College level of Engineering courses or technical courses of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Industrial With knowledge in monitoring and operating equipment in power center areas Willing to work in Malls With certificate of employment Flexible and can work on a fast-paced environment Physically and mentally fit for the job and in good health Experience of working within the malls preferred but not essential Punctuality and reliability are very important.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .