- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Unit 1608 Cityland 10 Tower 2 154 H. V. Dela Costa corner Valero Sts. Salcedo Village, Makati City
The Junior Accountant is responsible for the following:
- Actual conduct of preliminary audit works such as cash count, physical inventory, ocular inspection, confirmation, cut off examination and initial control reviews.
- Performance of analytical and substantive testing techniques on materially selected or assigned accounts thru audit work paper preparation
- Proper care and up-keep of engagement files, such as permanent files, AWP files, SEC/BIR files, including the timely updating of documents and reports
- Rendering of close assistance to seniors and superiors in finalizing the audit fieldwork and preparation of financial statements, notes to FS and BIR reports
- Shall always prioritize the timely completion of work assignment and exercise prudence in maintaining confidentiality about the company's contacts, its clients' business and the actual audit work
- Strict adherence to prescribed engagement procedures and regular office reporting system including performance of other alternative procedures deemed necessary under the circumstances
- Utmost responsibility to complete and submit reports and work on time to avoid backlogs and unwanted situations
- Proper diligence in the custody of books or reference materials, schedules, analyses, flowcharts, supporting documents and other accountable forms which in whole or in part, part of the audit working paper (s) and financial reports
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .