Junior Research Analyst
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 14000 - 20000 /
The main responsibility is to perform and analyze proxy statements to complete proxy analyses
for shareholders’ meetings of publicly traded companies covered by ISS’ Research team.
This position will be based in Manila, and will report to the lead of Research handling a specific market.
- Gain understanding of investment and shareholder issues gathered through fundamental research
- Distill financial and corporate governance information to write research reports and issue proxy vote recommendations based on ISS’ policy guidelines
- Maintain advanced understanding of compensation, board issues, and shareholder rights
- Answer internal or external issuer queries on research reports and able to discuss policy issues
- Actively participate in various working committees and/or special projects
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Knowledge in investment analysis and/or financial research, or other business related area
- Basic analytical ability and financial understanding of investment issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Understanding of corporate governance issues, corporate transactions, and capital markets
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Open for seasonal employment
Site Safety OfficerPresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
Executive Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
Acha Company Limited based in Bangkok Thailand is a leading wholesale supplier of the best quality Body Jewelry and has an extensive customer base all over the world. As a growing institution, we are looking for an exceptional Executive Administrative Assistant to join our remote team to perform complex and advanced administrative duties.
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
• At least 2 years of experience as Graphic Design Team Lead or minimum 3 years of experience as a senior in a graphic design role. • Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline. • Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. • Basic knowledge of web builder tools like Weebly, website migration and domain management. • Great English communication skills in both speaking and writing. • Ability to coach and train to maximize performance. • Willing to work on night shifts.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .