Junior Research Analyst
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 14000 - 20000 /
The main responsibility is to perform and analyze proxy statements to complete proxy analyses
for shareholders’ meetings of publicly traded companies covered by ISS’ Research team.
This position will be based in Manila, and will report to the lead of Research handling a specific market.
- Gain understanding of investment and shareholder issues gathered through fundamental research
- Distill financial and corporate governance information to write research reports and issue proxy vote recommendations based on ISS’ policy guidelines
- Maintain advanced understanding of compensation, board issues, and shareholder rights
- Answer internal or external issuer queries on research reports and able to discuss policy issues
- Actively participate in various working committees and/or special projects
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Knowledge in investment analysis and/or financial research, or other business related area
- Basic analytical ability and financial understanding of investment issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Understanding of corporate governance issues, corporate transactions, and capital markets
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Open for seasonal employment
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .