Junior Welding Engineer
- Full Time
- Shah Alam
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : OAG Group of Companies, No. 1, Jalan Trompet 33/8, Seksyen 33, 40400, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Maintain the safety at the work site as per company and client practices.
- Maintains familiarity with all the latest development of the OAG technology. Able to work independently. Proactive role in suggesting ideal for improvement.
- Be able to provide proper guidance, training and evaluate sub-coordinate. Delegate task given and make sure the task was accomplish in given time and complied with the standard requirement given.
- Make sure sub-coordinate perform job in safety manners
- Make sure QA/QC document, forms and procedure was used/ complied.
- Provide daily progress report and weekly status report to project Engineer and Operation manager on-going activity and equipment status.
- On-site provide status update and weekly timesheet to on-shore support team.
- Fully understand project requirement and Sub-contractor responsibilities.
- Represent OAG and communicate with client’s superintendent/ supervisor/ offshore crew in OAG beneficial position.
- Alert on-shore support team /PMT on items, or misconduct action that could bring damage (health, monies, property, fame and etc) to personal and or the company.
- Able to monitor offshore inventory and consumables usage and alert on-shore support team when item stock level was in critical level.
- Ability to solve on site operational issues.
- Develops welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing knowledge of production specifications, properties and characteristics of metals and metal alloys, and engineering principles
- Conducts research and development investigations to develop and test new fabrication processes and procedures
- Improve existing or develop new welding equipment
- Develop new or modify current welding methods, techniques, and procedures, discover new patterns of welding phenomena, or to correlate and substantiate hypotheses.
- Prepares technical reports as result of research and development and preventive maintenance investigations.
- Establishes welding procedures to guide production and welding personnel relating to specification restrictions, material processes, pre- and post-heating requirements which involve use of complex alloys, unusual fabrication methods, welding of critical joints, and complex post heating requirements.
- Evaluates new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
- Directs and coordinates technical personnel in performing inspections to ensure workers' compliance with established welding procedures, restrictions, and standards; in testing welds for conformance with national code requirements; or testing welding personnel for certification.
- Contacts personnel of other agencies, engineering personnel, or clients to exchange ideas, information, or offer technical advice concerning welding matters.
- May perform experimental welding to evaluate new equipment, techniques, and materials.
- Any ad-hoc tasks will be inform by superior from time to time.
- Degree in Metallurgy, Welding or any discipline related to Engineering field / Preferrable MFI or TWI graduate.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience / Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 standards, project quality auditing and statistical tools
- Good command in English speaking, writing and reporting.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Well-develop technically and able to do documentation and develop new/better execution procedure
- Self-motivated, self-learner and able to work under pressure.
- Play pro-active role in problem solving, could analysed problem or issues and provide solution.
- Could make fast and effective decision.
- High level of computer literacy and reporting capability
- Strong familiarity with welding, general fabrication practices and NDE and the ability to understand and interpret requirements of various fabrication codes, standards and specifications.
- Good written and oral communication with solid interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Certification or the ability to promptly obtain certification
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations
- Generate WPS , PQT and WQT (D&R)
- Candidate from fabrication industry is welcome
- Identify welding defects’ root cause & perform improvement (D&R)
- Preferable candidates from Serimax / CRC
- Innovative & interested in R&D
- Willing to travel / relocation / work in Pulau Indah, Port Klang
Anaplan Test ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Appointment Setter - Work from homeFBC Asia Pacific Inc
With 1-2 years of experience in appointment setting, telemarketing, or lead generation. Technical Specifications: A multimedia-equipped computer or Laptop must be at least CORE i3 with HDD500GB, RAM4 to 8GB for running required applications. High-quality noise-canceling headphones and web camera. Stable internet speed optimum 15mbps.
Data Entry - Home basedRMS Solutions Inc
Concurrent IVF and spontaneous conception quadruple pregnancyRMS Solutions Inc
Administrative AssistantFBC Asia Pacific Inc
College Graduate of any course. Must have good technical skills. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work under pressure
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .