Key Account Specialist
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Cavite, Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : n/a
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in different Sales principles & practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- With previous sales position experience, experience specifically in handling Institutional Accounts. is an advantage.
- With strong sense of integrity
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure within minimum supervision
The Key Accounts Specialist/Manager acts as a link between the Company and the Key Accounts. The position is responsible for ensuring that all objectives pertaining to volume, distribution, merchandising and collection are achieved. The position likewise aims to optimize product availability and exposure in the accounts assigned and continuously taps into business opportunities that will amplify brand exposure and increase sales.
This position is also responsible for implementing local and national trade marketing programs, organizing periodic business reviews and addressing account issues.
Brand AmbassadorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Service CrewTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Beauty AdvisorTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
Senior ProgrammerDavid Link (Manila) Corporation
Sales CoordinatorVariance Trading Corporation
Graduate of any related business course Experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply. CAN START IMMEDIATELY!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .