Key Account Specialist
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Tarlac
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : n/a
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in different Sales principles & practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- With previous sales position experience, experience specifically in handling Institutional Accounts. is an advantage.
- With strong sense of integrity
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure within minimum supervision
The Key Accounts Specialist/Manager acts as a link between the Company and the Key Accounts. The position is responsible for ensuring that all objectives pertaining to volume, distribution, merchandising and collection are achieved. The position likewise aims to optimize product availability and exposure in the accounts assigned and continuously taps into business opportunities that will amplify brand exposure and increase sales.
This position is also responsible for implementing local and national trade marketing programs, organizing periodic business reviews and addressing account issues.
Business Development and Marketing Communication SpecialistPNI Business Solutions Inc.
*At least Bachelor's Degree holder in Marketing or related field *Is able to close deals and achieve goals. •Exhibits strong motivation to make sales. •Is detail-oriented and able to multitask. •Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems. •Exhibits excellent communication skills. •Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANTBahama Realty and Development Corporation
ACCOUNTANCY GRADUATE, AT LEAST ONE YEAR OR EXPERIENCE
Senior Graphic DesignerTransec BPO Solutions Inc.
The Design Team Lead will be directly responsible for the quality, creativity, delivery as well as client and team satisfaction.
Marketing AssistantPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in San Juan City. Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or any related course.
CashierPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
Willing to assign in San Juan City. College Graduate. With at least 1 to 2 years experience as Cashier.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .