Key Account Specialist
- Full Time
- Soccsksargen- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : n/a
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in different Sales principles & practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills & client service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- With previous sales position experience, experience specifically in handling Institutional Accounts. is an advantage.
- With strong sense of integrity
- Hardworking and can work well under pressure within minimum supervision
The Key Accounts Specialist/Manager acts as a link between the Company and the Key Accounts. The position is responsible for ensuring that all objectives pertaining to volume, distribution, merchandising and collection are achieved. The position likewise aims to optimize product availability and exposure in the accounts assigned and continuously taps into business opportunities that will amplify brand exposure and increase sales.
Talend DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
minimum of 5 years experience in talend development
BRAND AMBASSADORiLead Marketing Professionals
Good communication skills, skills in planning, leading a team, works well with the team, can work under pressure, independent, fast learner
NurseConnext Global Solutions
Restaurant Kitchen CrewParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
*For Male/Female *With related work/training experience in the Kitchen Operations. *At least college level / College Graduate (HRM, Food and Beverage, and/or any food related courses)
Restaurant CashierParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- With pleasing personality - MALE/FEMALE - with related work or OJT experience/s from any food industry - Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .