Lead Full Stack Engineer
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Zambales(Alongapo City)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Olongapo City
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hands on team lead role
- Assist in the design, development, and unit testing applications in accordance with established standards in a ‘full-stack’ capacity, with heavy focus on UI development.
- Analysis and resolution of technical and application issues
- Assist with issue resolution and provide input on the creation of new application functionality.
- Mentor the team and assist engineers with projects,
- Investigate and implement tools, patterns and practises to assist the scale and maintainability of systems
- Assist in upskilling test and development of team members around improved practises.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum of 7 years' experience as a Software Engineer;
- With 2+ years’ experience working as a Team lead;
- Experience in Full-stack development at enterprise-level;
- Proficient in Microsoft .NET development using C# (.NET Core), and Web development technology using HTML,
- Experience with CSS, and CSS pre-processors like Sass and LESS;
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Foundation, Semantic-UI, UIKit, or Susy;
- Experience in responsive design;
- Has strong documentation skills;
- Experience in the creation of software design standards, selection of design patterns;
- Experience with source control management systems including Git and continuous integration/deployment environments;
- Experience in automated unit testing, debugging, performance profiling and optimization;
- A solid understanding of networking and distributed computing environment concepts;
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories;
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency;
- Experience in NoSQL database design and programming, using MongoDB – beneficial;
- Expertise in cloud-based development, with container-based architecture and orchestration- beneficial.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid leaves (20 VL and 10 SL)
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
HR AssistantDiliman Doctors Hospital Inc.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent. At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .