LEASING ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 25F Gateway Tower, Araneta City, Cubao, Quezon City
- Responsible for the administration and enforcement of the provisions of the Contract of Lease, rules and regulations and company policies, and promotes and maintains harmonious and beneficial relations with lessees as well as the general public.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enforces the provisions of the Contract of Lease, house rules and regulations, and company policies to ensure smooth and orderly day-to-day operations of the Property.
- Coordinates, as directed by the Property Manager, with other departments and the lessees in ensuring the faithful observance of reciprocal rights and obligations stipulated in the Contract of Lease.
- Elevates lessee problems requiring decisions or actions to the Property Manager and implements decisions made promptly.
- Ensures prompt submission of sales report by lessees, collates and forwards reports to Billing, analyzes lessee’s sales performance and reports status and submits recommendations.
- Ensures compliance of percentage lessees with cash register and other requirements. Periodically inspects cash registers and/or weighing scales to ensure that these are properly functioning.
- Provides assistance to lessees on matters and problems related to renovation of leased premises.
- Orients lessees on provisions of the lease contract, house rules and regulations and other documents, and renders assistance in the accomplishment of documents prior to actual occupancy. Issues notice and effects turnover of the leased premises.
- Conducts periodic inspection of leased premises to enforce contract provisions and to check on renovations, safety and operational deficiencies, initiates appropriate action to resolve problems.
- Coordinates closely with Billing and Collection units in the timely and accurate billing and collection of charges.
- Receives and entertains inquiries and/or complaints from lessees and/or shoppers and attends to their immediate solution.
- Prepares all lease-related documentations and related report.
- Maintain proper custody of lessee 201 files and other records.
- Supervises the repossession of leased premises due to delinquency and/or lease violations, as well as the inventory and disposal of repossessed items in close coordination with other units concerned. Reports to the Property Department Head status of lessee and the repossessed premises.
- Acts as Assistant Safety Brigade Marshall of his area and responds to all types of emergency situations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
Customer SupportDeliRush PH
With call center experience
HR & Development OfficerDeliRush PH
General HR, Training & Development
Finance OfficerDeliRush PH
A. Educational Attainment • Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting B. Work Experience • 2 years experience in a similar role C. Skills • Good command of written and spoken English and Filipino • Articulates and presents ideas clearly • Effective listening and comprehension skills • Strong organizational skills • Knowledge in any of the following accounting programs: SAP, Quickbooks, Odoo
Oracle Apex AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
At least 5 years experience with Oracle databases (APEX) Experience programming in both Windows and Unix environments Experience with Oracle Database version 11 and above Experience with Oracle APEX 5.1 or higher Experience with Oracle BI Publisher 12 or higher In depth knowledge of Oracle database objects tables, indexes, directories, sequences, triggers, packages, etc.
Care Management PHRN Voice Sr AnalystGratitude
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .