LEASING ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 25F Gateway Tower, Araneta City, Cubao, Quezon City
- Responsible for the administration and enforcement of the provisions of the Contract of Lease, rules and regulations and company policies, and promotes and maintains harmonious and beneficial relations with lessees as well as the general public.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enforces the provisions of the Contract of Lease, house rules and regulations, and company policies to ensure smooth and orderly day-to-day operations of the Property.
- Coordinates, as directed by the Property Manager, with other departments and the lessees in ensuring the faithful observance of reciprocal rights and obligations stipulated in the Contract of Lease.
- Elevates lessee problems requiring decisions or actions to the Property Manager and implements decisions made promptly.
- Ensures prompt submission of sales report by lessees, collates and forwards reports to Billing, analyzes lessee’s sales performance and reports status and submits recommendations.
- Ensures compliance of percentage lessees with cash register and other requirements. Periodically inspects cash registers and/or weighing scales to ensure that these are properly functioning.
- Provides assistance to lessees on matters and problems related to renovation of leased premises.
- Orients lessees on provisions of the lease contract, house rules and regulations and other documents, and renders assistance in the accomplishment of documents prior to actual occupancy. Issues notice and effects turnover of the leased premises.
- Conducts periodic inspection of leased premises to enforce contract provisions and to check on renovations, safety and operational deficiencies, initiates appropriate action to resolve problems.
- Coordinates closely with Billing and Collection units in the timely and accurate billing and collection of charges.
- Receives and entertains inquiries and/or complaints from lessees and/or shoppers and attends to their immediate solution.
- Prepares all lease-related documentations and related report.
- Maintain proper custody of lessee 201 files and other records.
- Supervises the repossession of leased premises due to delinquency and/or lease violations, as well as the inventory and disposal of repossessed items in close coordination with other units concerned. Reports to the Property Department Head status of lessee and the repossessed premises.
- Acts as Assistant Safety Brigade Marshall of his area and responds to all types of emergency situations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
Cashier - CubaoGreat Value Management Services Corporation
2 CASHIER for CUBAO Female At least college level With experience in the same field Can START ASAP!!!
ACCOUNTING STAFFCIMS INC
*Female *Willing to be assign at Makati *Senior Graduate or Undergraduate are welcome to apply *Flexible *Willing to work monday to friday *Willing to work for 2 to 3 months only
Call Center RepresentativeALTAIR BPO INC (AtWork Career Hub )
Be a Customer Service Representative and earn up to 24k a month!
Professional Sales RepresentativeReta Drug
Graduate of any 4 year course or at least 3rd year level/vocational course
On-site NurseSto. Domingo Diagnostic and Medical Center Corp
Nurse require not only treating patients who are sick and injured, but also offering advice and emotional support to patients and their families, taking care of paperwork , helping doctors diagnose patients and providing advice and follow-up care.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .