- Full Time
- Cagayan Valley- Isabela
- PHP 20000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : Cauayan city
• Education and Training: To become a leasing manager, you require at least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or real estate. Experience (about 4 years) in the field property management is also necessary for this position
• Communication Skills: Leasing managers are well versed in communicating with potential tenants to identify their requirements and convince them to rent a property
• Customer Service Skills: They exercise appropriate customer care attitude and decorum when conducting leasing operations
• Organizational Skills: Leasing managers are skilled in effectively organizing the operations of a leasing department to maximize profit and work efficiency.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .