- Full Time
- Cagayan Valley- Isabela
- PHP 20000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : Cauayan city
• Education and Training: To become a leasing manager, you require at least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or real estate. Experience (about 4 years) in the field property management is also necessary for this position
• Communication Skills: Leasing managers are well versed in communicating with potential tenants to identify their requirements and convince them to rent a property
• Customer Service Skills: They exercise appropriate customer care attitude and decorum when conducting leasing operations
• Organizational Skills: Leasing managers are skilled in effectively organizing the operations of a leasing department to maximize profit and work efficiency.
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .