Legal Counsel for San Fernando Pampanga
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : San Fernando, Pampanga
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Legal Services Management
a.Handles the preparation and filing of all cases, whether criminal or civil pertaining to any unit or company belonging to the LausGroup.
b.Examines all legal documents prepared by any officer with the primary objective of determining correctness and completeness of each document.
c.Reviews and evaluates all contracts and memoranda of agreement before any authorized signatory is asked to sign.
d.Prepares contracts, memoranda of agreement and board resolutions whenever necessary.
e.Reviews accounts for litigation.
f.Handles foreclosure proceedings in appropriate cases.
g.Represents the company for any legal matters (e.g. BIR, CTA, SEC, DOLE, NLRC etc.).
h.Renders professional written and oral legal advice on matters that may affect the company.
i.Handles notarization of all LausGroup and Laus family documents.
2.Human Resources Management
a.Delegates work assignments, set expectations and monitors delegated activities.
b.Plans, develops, recommends and coordinates implementation of personnel and compensation changes.
c.Facilitates employee development through mentoring, cross training, and public seminars and trainings.
d.Coaches and counsels employees
3.Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
4.Signing Authority: Signs the following for and on behalf of the company
- Pleadings filed in court and other government agencies
- Various documents for notarization
- Leave Forms
- Liquidation Reports
- attendance Reports
- Member of the Philippine Bar
- Ability to present oral material, & communicate in writing, in a fluent and logical manner.
- Ability to provide legal advice on a broad range of legal issues.
- With 5-7 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferably possesses a valid non-professional driver’s license.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .