LIMS APPS SUPPORT
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ayala Business District, Makati City
- Analyzes application support requests / incidents
- Evaluates / validates incident confirm severity
- Determining resolutions and further escalations
- Provides technical and / or operational opinion towards incident resolutions or alternative course of action prior to final resolution
- Disseminates information to the business operations community
- Provides support to IT analysis and development team
- Provides support to the business leadership and implementation team
- Receives tickets for analysis, further evaluation, resolution and/or escalation.
- Receives delivery documents to keep track of application changes and to manage the information dissemination to the user community and to other support functions.
- Keeps track of business operations documentations to ensure clear identification of business issues
- Evaluates problem resolutions and delivery of application changes to anticipate impact to business and users in order to keep the user community well informed.
- May facilitate / Conduct trainings on the use of supported business application
- Provides assistance to frontline tasks when the need arises.
- Takes part on projects and activities for proactive business operations support.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goals or for his/her personal or professional training, education or development as programmed by his/her immediate superior.
- Complies with the QHSE policies including but not limited to:
- Demonstrates strong commitment to company’s QHSE Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions by participating in safety meetings, completing required training, intervening in unsafe situations, refusing unsafe work, and complying fully with all applicable laws and regulations related to QHSE.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and assists other staff members in maintaining readiness to respond to emergencies within the workplace.
- In accordance with the company’s QHSE Management System requirements, disposes of, or directs the disposal of, waste generated as a part of daily work performed in a safe manner and in compliance with all waste transportation and disposal regulations and requirements.
- Reports all incidents (actual incidents and near misses) in accordance with the company’s Incident Reporting requirements.
- Uses all equipment (including safety equipment) in the manner intended and reports any damaged / lost equipment to supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- Maintains awareness of hazards and proposes controls to supervisor, QHSE Representatives or relevant client / site contact.
- Actively participates in incident investigations and risk assessments as deemed necessary by the company’s management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in engineering / Information technology / Service management courses.
- IT Literate - Knowledgeable in the use of internet based applications, email communications, MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Has knowledge in laboratory operations and familiar with laboratory practices and equipment
- Knowledge of LIMS preferred.
- Experience / Technical Knowledge
- Experience in working environment observing complex business process and business rules.
- Experience in multi-cultural environments.
- Experience or training in customer service work
- Experience of supporting business critical applications ideally LIMS
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .