LIMS APPS SUPPORT
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ayala Business District, Makati City
- Analyzes application support requests / incidents
- Evaluates / validates incident confirm severity
- Determining resolutions and further escalations
- Provides technical and / or operational opinion towards incident resolutions or alternative course of action prior to final resolution
- Disseminates information to the business operations community
- Provides support to IT analysis and development team
- Provides support to the business leadership and implementation team
- Receives tickets for analysis, further evaluation, resolution and/or escalation.
- Receives delivery documents to keep track of application changes and to manage the information dissemination to the user community and to other support functions.
- Keeps track of business operations documentations to ensure clear identification of business issues
- Evaluates problem resolutions and delivery of application changes to anticipate impact to business and users in order to keep the user community well informed.
- May facilitate / Conduct trainings on the use of supported business application
- Provides assistance to frontline tasks when the need arises.
- Takes part on projects and activities for proactive business operations support.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goals or for his/her personal or professional training, education or development as programmed by his/her immediate superior.
- Complies with the QHSE policies including but not limited to:
- Demonstrates strong commitment to company’s QHSE Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions by participating in safety meetings, completing required training, intervening in unsafe situations, refusing unsafe work, and complying fully with all applicable laws and regulations related to QHSE.
- Responds appropriately to emergency situations and assists other staff members in maintaining readiness to respond to emergencies within the workplace.
- In accordance with the company’s QHSE Management System requirements, disposes of, or directs the disposal of, waste generated as a part of daily work performed in a safe manner and in compliance with all waste transportation and disposal regulations and requirements.
- Reports all incidents (actual incidents and near misses) in accordance with the company’s Incident Reporting requirements.
- Uses all equipment (including safety equipment) in the manner intended and reports any damaged / lost equipment to supervisor.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- Maintains awareness of hazards and proposes controls to supervisor, QHSE Representatives or relevant client / site contact.
- Actively participates in incident investigations and risk assessments as deemed necessary by the company’s management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in engineering / Information technology / Service management courses.
- IT Literate - Knowledgeable in the use of internet based applications, email communications, MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Has knowledge in laboratory operations and familiar with laboratory practices and equipment
- Knowledge of LIMS preferred.
- Experience / Technical Knowledge
- Experience in working environment observing complex business process and business rules.
- Experience in multi-cultural environments.
- Experience or training in customer service work
- Experience of supporting business critical applications ideally LIMS
DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment TechnologiesQuipper Limited
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lessons and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide.
UI UX DesignerIntelegencia BPO
Requirements: - At least 2-3 years of working experience in UI/UX - Self-motivated and has a passion for quality performance - Has creative problem-solving skills - Able to communicate with various clients with ease - Knowledge and familiarity with HTML and CSS - Proficient in Adobe CC software - Be able to understand user requirements then translate to appealing and user-friendly website/applications UI/UX design outputs (wireframes, prototypes, PSD, publishing)
Social Media SpecialistIntelegencia BPO
- At least 2 years of social media marketing experience - At least 1-2 years experience in email marketing through MailChimp - Excellent knowledge when it comes to using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and the like for social media marketing purposes - Intermediate to excellent knowledge in analyzing social media data - Excellent English writing skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Team player - Good time-management skills
Podcast and Social Media Content ManagerRory Miller Brands
Candidate must be able to handle: basic video editing, image editing or design using given instructions, monitoring comments/engagement, recording metrics/results, maintaining a content log of what's been posted and when, knowledge of or ability to learn the software we use to post to multiple channels all at once, understanding of the different requirements of each platform, a solid grasp of English.
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .