- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : n/a
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or in any 4-year course related course.
- May consider College Level with at least two years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge in data analysis.
- Knowledge in SAP applications is an advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Organized, systematic and dynamic
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills
- Ensure proper route planning, completeness and accuracy of loading and on time dispatch of all deliveries.
- Management of people reporting to him/her.
- Managing the Loading and Dispatching of Delivery
- Ensure that all deliveries are properly segregated by area and by delivery schedule.
- Ensure that all deliveries are properly routed by delivery truck requirement.
- Ensure the availability of the trucks needed.
- Ensure the accuracy of the SKUs being loaded in terms of FG code, description and quantity versus the delivery documents (Sales Invoice/Warehouse Receipts/Delivery Receipts)
- Prepare deviation reports for wrong items picked.
- Ensure that all the routes are loaded and dispatched on time.
- Ensure the correctness of the delivery documents and attachments (POs/ORs).
- Ensure that the delivery instructions are relayed and explained to the trucker.
- Implement system and or policy improvements to maximize load capacity and eliminate offloading.
- Proper coordination with Sales agents on problems related to the delivery of the orders.
- Ensure the correctness of the items and quantity of stocks being backloaded to source warehouse.
- Managing the Receipt of Stocks
- Ensure the correctness of the SKUs being received in terms of FG code, description and quantity versus the delivery documents.
- Adhere to the recommended stacking layer and height of the SKU per pallet for the stocks received to eliminate damaged stocks.
- Management of Truckers
- Proper coordination with owners on the number of trucks needed.
- Adhere to the call time of truckers to avoid congestion in the parking and loading areas.
- Ensure the needed manpower per truck type to facilitate the loading and unloading of delivery.
- Do call outs to dispatched deliveries for updates on the delivery.
- Ensure that problems encountered during delivery are properly relayed by the truckers and immediately addressed to avoid delivery rejections.
- Provide monthly performance of the truckers based on the KPIs.
- People Management
- Daily monitoring of the performance of direct reports.
- Conduct coaching/mentoring to all the direct reports to ensure that directions are implemented properly.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the loading and parking area of the warehouse including the walls, glass, windows and ceiling of the outside of the warehouse and proper disposal of the garbage.
- Admin Function
- Provide daily delivery updates and pending deliveries
- Prepare weekly load utilization per truck, Order to Deliver (OTD) and Case Fill Rate
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
DB2 DBA - Linux-Unix-WindowsWeScout Inc
Required: DB2 DBA(LUW)—Linux unix windows Secondary skill: Shellscript, Qrep At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .