- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : n/a
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or in any 4-year course related course.
- May consider College Level with at least two years’ experience in related field.
- Knowledge in data analysis.
- Knowledge in SAP applications is an advantage.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Organized, systematic and dynamic
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to a wide variety of tasks and functions
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills
- Ensure proper route planning, completeness and accuracy of loading and on time dispatch of all deliveries.
- Management of people reporting to him/her.
- Managing the Loading and Dispatching of Delivery
- Ensure that all deliveries are properly segregated by area and by delivery schedule.
- Ensure that all deliveries are properly routed by delivery truck requirement.
- Ensure the availability of the trucks needed.
- Ensure the accuracy of the SKUs being loaded in terms of FG code, description and quantity versus the delivery documents (Sales Invoice/Warehouse Receipts/Delivery Receipts)
- Prepare deviation reports for wrong items picked.
- Ensure that all the routes are loaded and dispatched on time.
- Ensure the correctness of the delivery documents and attachments (POs/ORs).
- Ensure that the delivery instructions are relayed and explained to the trucker.
- Implement system and or policy improvements to maximize load capacity and eliminate offloading.
- Proper coordination with Sales agents on problems related to the delivery of the orders.
- Ensure the correctness of the items and quantity of stocks being backloaded to source warehouse.
- Managing the Receipt of Stocks
- Ensure the correctness of the SKUs being received in terms of FG code, description and quantity versus the delivery documents.
- Adhere to the recommended stacking layer and height of the SKU per pallet for the stocks received to eliminate damaged stocks.
- Management of Truckers
- Proper coordination with owners on the number of trucks needed.
- Adhere to the call time of truckers to avoid congestion in the parking and loading areas.
- Ensure the needed manpower per truck type to facilitate the loading and unloading of delivery.
- Do call outs to dispatched deliveries for updates on the delivery.
- Ensure that problems encountered during delivery are properly relayed by the truckers and immediately addressed to avoid delivery rejections.
- Provide monthly performance of the truckers based on the KPIs.
- People Management
- Daily monitoring of the performance of direct reports.
- Conduct coaching/mentoring to all the direct reports to ensure that directions are implemented properly.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the loading and parking area of the warehouse including the walls, glass, windows and ceiling of the outside of the warehouse and proper disposal of the garbage.
- Admin Function
- Provide daily delivery updates and pending deliveries
- Prepare weekly load utilization per truck, Order to Deliver (OTD) and Case Fill Rate
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .