- Full Time
- PHP 15000 - 18000 /Monthly
Logistics Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- BS in business administration, logistics, supply chain or relevant field
- Significant work experienced in warehouse and inventory is required.
- Successful management in both distribution and logistics
- Detail orientated, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Able to prioritize work, delegate, and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-3 years previous experience; experience in retail industry procedures, costs, and terms is an advantage
- Must be able to communicate effectively since the job primarily involves liaising with clients, couriers and other operational departments.
Main function: The Logistics coordinator will be the one to coordinate personnel to achieve the effective distribution of goods. He/she is in-charge of assigning the daily activities of deliveries or travel route to drivers including vehicles to be used for the day, and gasoline allocation for each vehicle as well as monitoring of fuel consumption to ensure efficient use of resource and prevent pilferages.
Assist the AHR Manager in providing admin support services and errand work.
Specific duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring deliveries, ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Creates and implements Delivery Schedule and follow schedules of product distribution.
- Coordinate all shipments for all locations
- Ensures that sales records line up with physical inventory.
- Monitors, Track, and report inventory and deliveries.
- Assists in unloading new supplies.
- Supervises repair and maintenance of vehicles.
- Supervises and monitors renewal of all vehicle permits.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries to the warehouse, factory, or stockroom.
- Resolves delivery and logistical issues in timely manner.
- Handles odometer reading prior to issuance of new gas allocation.
- Coordinates with Local Government Unit regarding disposal of garbage and schedule of garbage collection.
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels
- Reports any problems, issues, and losses to warehouse manager.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .