LOGISTICS GROUP MANAGER for huge food manufacturing co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
Plans, directs, organizes, controls and oversees the overall activities of the company’s , inventory
planning and control, warehousing, and logistics.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversees warehousing activities to ensure proper receipt, recording, storage, and availability of
the company’s raw materials and finished products when needed/required;
2. Oversees logistics activities to ensure proper scheduling and timely dispatch/delivery of the
company’s finished products to its customers at the least possible cost; also ensures thatm all
company’s vehicles are properly maintained and in good working condition;
3. Plans inventory of raw materials and finished goods by coordinating and liaising with Sales
Department on their forecasted sales and delivery commitments and with Production
Department on their production schedules to ensure timely and optimum availability of the
company’s raw material and finished products when needed;
4. Institutes operating policies, systems and procedures to:
2.1 Monitor and control operations so that effective corrective actions can be undertaken;
2.2 Streamline and align all operations under his area of responsibility with the company’s SAP
2.3 Control and allocated resources effectively to fully utilize all plant assets and manpower
resources to produce optimal results;
5. Establishes targets and program of activities for all departments supervised based on overall
objectives agreed with the EVP & General Manager;
6. Develops innovative systems and processes using modern technologies to improve streamline
and modernize operations supervised with the goal of achieving ISO, HACCP and GMP
7. Develops and institute training programs to motivate and enhance competencies of all
department heads and staff supervised in order to meet agreed objectives and targets.
8. Performs other special projects or tasks which may from time to time be assigned by
the EVP & General Manager
· Licensed Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Graduate
· With 5 years experience in a manufacturing or in handling operations of consumer products
· Excellent communication skills in English (oral & written)
· Computer literate
· Team player
Hiring Rate : Min Php 75,000.00
Max Php 90,000.00
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .