MANAGEMENT TRAINEE - CHINESE SPEAKING
- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Cavite
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Anabu, Imus Cavite
Liwayway is where great opportunities await!
We are a leading manufacturing firm in the Philippines with multinational operations. As we continue to grow our business, we are continually searching for top talents to fill out our various vacancies.
We are seeking self-motivated individuals with great initiative for an entry level position. Successful candidates must be highly organized, detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking. Individuals must be self-starter, intelligent, posess strong communication skills and ready to maximize exposure within the organization as well as productivity. Candidates will work directly under middle to senior level manager and must be energetic, professional, organized and excited to learn more about the growing company
- Develop a deep understanding of business operations.
- Learn and develop project management skills.
- Execute tasks and projects with accuracy and timeliness as assigned.
- Supervise project implementation and execution.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in any course, Business or related academic major preferred or relevant work experience;
- Opportunity to work abroad based on performance;
- Ready to be trained in Cavite plant and has a chance to be assigned abroad
- Willing to work extra hours, as needed;
- Fluency in Fookien/Mandarin dialect is an advantage.
A competitive compensation package awaits successful candidates.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .