Mandarin Speaking - IT Service Desk
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Km.22 East Service Road, Cupang, Muntinlupa City
successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Dealing with incoming incidents (tickets) in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email.
- Taking ownership on incidents and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Conducting full and thorough diagnostics with Japanese end users to enable first point of contact on incident resolution.
- Ensuring that all incidents are progressed and cleared within SLA - escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English both spoken and written
- Must enjoy working with different types of people and cultures
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Technical knowledge on computer hardware, software and application troubleshooting and problem solving
- Have solid experience in a helpdesk or technical support environment
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Muntinlupa City
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .