Mandarin Speaking - IT Service Desk
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Km.22 East Service Road, Cupang, Muntinlupa City
successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
- Dealing with incoming incidents (tickets) in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email.
- Taking ownership on incidents and managing them in a logical and methodical manner
- Conducting full and thorough diagnostics with Japanese end users to enable first point of contact on incident resolution.
- Ensuring that all incidents are progressed and cleared within SLA - escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English both spoken and written
- Must enjoy working with different types of people and cultures
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with customer representatives at all levels
- Technical knowledge on computer hardware, software and application troubleshooting and problem solving
- Have solid experience in a helpdesk or technical support environment
- Flexible and willing to work outside core business hours as required
- Must be willing to work in shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Muntinlupa City
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .