Mandarin Speaking Customer Service Representative - Online gaming
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 80000 - 95000 /
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Answer and support customer-facing communication in required languages, and
translate emails, website information and any other matter as requested.
Research solutions to customer issues
Interact with various department to resolve customer issues
Use available tools and information resources to resolve problems
Use a comprehensive knowledge of the company Sports website to investigate and
Administrate customer transactions
Review and Process deposit / withdrawal transactions in accordance with established
standards and procedures.
Escalates unresolved problems in accordance with establish policy procedures and
Administer client account management including updating notes in accounts
Research transaction discrepancies and take appropriate action
Monitoring of customer activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent
activity or abuse
Amending / adjusting transactions in customer accounts when necessary or
Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions.
Assistance with special Customer Services projects
Other tasks and duties, as are incidental and/or inherent to the above, as assigned by
Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions
Care in dealing with sensitive information
Ability to understand both written and oral instructions in English and Mandarin
The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Ability to independently solve problems
Strong customer orientation
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Performance driven and a strong team player
Fluent and advanced skills both oral and in specialized languages would be an asset
High school diploma required
Knowledge of Sportsbook industry would be an asset
Basic office skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Finance HeadManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of Business course, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics or equivalent. 2. Preferably Certified Public Accountant 3. At least 3-5 years of Working Experience in Financial Institutions/Finance Role 4. Knowledgeable in finance and accounting principle. 5. Basic computer literacy. 6. Good in oral and written communication.
Customer Service RepresentativeManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Preferably college graduate of any degree or 2 years associate degree, or at least college level. 2. Basic computer literacy. 3. Good in oral and written communication. 4. Good in analytical & comprehension skills. 5. Preferably flexible to work different shifts including evenings, weekends or holidays 6. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .