Market Research Analyst
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- USD 400 - 600 /Monthly
Mersol & Luo is a Hong Kong based market strategy consultancy, providing market intelligence, advisory, branding, localization, and marketing management services for foreign firms entering the Greater China market.
Mersol & Luo is seeking a Market Research Analyst who will conduct research, provide analysis, and write on relevant industries, products, pricing, strategy, and other topics related to Greater China. Remote working is possible.
- Carry out necessary research
- Produce professionally written research reports, studies and analysis
- Draft marketing copy and engaging blog posts
- Other research and writing tasks as needed
- Ecellent research and writing skills (English)
- Knowledge of the Chinese market preferred
- Ability to execute responsibilities and meet assigned deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to create graphs, charts, etc.
- Previous relevant research and writing experience
Opportunities for Professional Growth:
- Multi-cultural and multi-lingual team
- Potential opportunities for travel
- Exposure to work related to different industries and countries
- On-the-job training and support
- Regulary performance review; opportunity for advancement
Qualified candidates should submit their CV, brief cover letter, and relevant work sample. Compesation depends on candidate qualifications and experience
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .