- Full Time
- PHP 20000 - 20000 /Monthly
The Marketing Analyst is a person who collects and analyzes data to improve supply chain management. Handles preparation of 3 months rolling forecast, monitoring of production plan and stocks inventory. Evaluates and recommends how to enhance Trade Incentives design and other Marketing/Brand Programs by territory, DSS/SE’s and category.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs day to day checking of Production Plan and Stocks Transfer Slip (STS).
- Provides analysis for those items with abnormal movement.
- Forecasts and monitors stock inventory with coordination to PPIC & logistics division.
- Ensures that all Winning Bids/Projects requirements are included on the submitted sales forecast.
- Studies demand requirements from DSS level.
- Provides recommendations on how to enhance supply management.
- Provides ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Provides recommendations to enhance Trade Incentives (request/releasing).
- Studies the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and communications strategies and programs as it will attract customers.*JOB SPECIFICATIONS:*
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least one (1) to two (2) years experience in Accounting or Statistics background
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .